This list randomly popped into my head in no particular order.
- ride a bike. capably as a mode of transportation.
- play an instrument. preferably the cello.
- run. I just hate it.
- tell stories and jokes. well and without verbal word flailing.
- speak another language. fluently.
- a handstand. in the middle of a room.
ps. this is by no means a list of things I am currently working on, aside from the handstand. Nor is it intended to be altruistic or all-encompassing.
These are just things I wish I could wake up tomorrow and do, just because. Also I know that it’s not too late to pick them up. I’m just lazy.
What’s on your list?